Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

I'm Still Here!

Just to let you know that I'm still around even though I've been missing from my blog - yet again!  I do however have a card for the Playground challenge.  There are lots of die cuts on this one all cut from various snippets of card left over from other projects - can't bear to throw out even the tiniest of pieces as you know. Even the embossed background was a larger snippet of pearl card and the same embossing folder was used for the smaller layer behind the sentiment and this was coloured with matching Glitter Kiss.  The embossing folder and all dies are from Sue Wilson, Creative Expressions.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Val like your embossed background and pretty colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Val, great use of the snippets. So good to see you back again, I hope it's not because you've been unwell.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val! This is absolutely gorgeous! Its so pretty and in a lovely choice of colours as well. Great you came to play - I hope all is well as your post is shorter than usual. Keep warm!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val,
    what a very stunning card and such a super embossed design.
    Such a wonderful use of snippets too.
    Love the colours it reminds me of Wedgewood.
    So glad all is alright I was begining to think you had sucumbed to this horrible cold virus that is hitting all of us.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Val, I love the colours and the dies you've used are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the embossed background
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val

    Lots of lovely dies and embossing on this fabby card! Love the finished look.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so pretty Val. Beautiful colours and lovely diecuts. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete