Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Games

When searching for an image suitable for the current challenge at the Male Room I realised that I should look through my digital CDs much more frequently because as well as finding something suitable for their 'Games' theme I also found just the thing for my son's birthday card which I'd been struggling with.  His will be the next male card I make in time for his birthday mid month.  Obviously this card had to be male themed and could include anything related to any game - I've chosen golf which I know is played by women too but then so are most games.  Their design team have chosen a selection of games and I expect there will be a great variety amongst the submissions.


Image - from Just Inklined CD
Background paper from my stash
Embossed panel - letterpress technique Sizzix folder
Greeting - Computer generated on labels from Stampin' Up stamp and punch

8 comments:

  1. Great holders card Val and I'm as guilty as you fir not using my digital images more

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful digi image and so useful to Val. I love the colours that you've used and I'm sure your son will love the card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is fabulous! Love the colour you've used and I do like the embossed panel too. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room! I'm sure your son loves this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, It's been too long since I visited you. Hope your well. A wonderful card, I lvoe the colouring and the plaid background is just perfect. Take care. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like this one Val - and thanks for the reminder to revisit the challenge, had forgotten it recently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well duh 0 I never thought about golf, but it sure is the perfect masculine game and card! WTG - Thanks for joining in at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card - thanks so much for playing along with ours Games theme this week in TMR - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your games themed card. Golf is a great idea and the colours you have chosen are just perfect. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room, hope to see you here again soon

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete