Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Poppies

Would you believe I've actually made a card without die cutting although there is some embossing in the background.  I came across this watercolour image which I'd printed off some time ago and decided to bling it up a bit with a layer of micro beads.  All that was needed then was a bit of background and a sentiment so that is another of my left overs used.  Strange that the pile doesn't seem to get much smaller!!


Printed watercolour image covered with micro beads
Sue Wilson Heart Lattice embossing folder sponged with green Distress ink
Computer sentiment - punches from Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

  1. The image looks lovely with the micro beads on top. It makes a super Birthday card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something else I need to try Val, beautiful card:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poppies Val and such a great technique

    Anne

    ReplyDelete