Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

W is for Wisteria

It is time to be posting off the two tags for November and then just two to make and post for next month and I will have a beautiful collection of 26 'swaps'.  I won't be too sorry to reach the end of these swaps because while I've really enjoyed making the tags and of course receiving some in exchange, there have been months where it has been a fight against time to get them done and some months severe taxing of the brain cells to fit stamps etc to the letters..  Luckily I have the Chocolate Baroque Wisteria Lane stamp set so that was an obvious choice for this month and I added a die cut picket fence along with a stamped and decoupaged bird bath from another older set of CB stamps to complete the Wisteria 'garden'.

I realise as I'm typing this that the Sunday Stamper challenge this week is on the theme of BIRDS so I will enter the tag into that one as well.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, I love Wisteria and the colours on your tag are stunning. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Val and lovely colours...like how the wisteria falls down above those little birds.....

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag the colours are so pretty
    I expect there may be a few Wisteria tags this month it's certainly what I used for my tag

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so beautiful Val I love wisteria:)
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag Val, I love to see Wisteria ot on houses and cottages, and drapped around these birds it looks lovely.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea Val - love the colours, and the birds are just right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made a lovely job of your Wisteria tag it's so pretty. Hugs x Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw now that it just soooo pretty, love the delicacy of the design and the prettiness of the birdies... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using brown with the green & mauves is delightful - it's such a super combination & far softer than using black. The way you gave the birds & bath added dimension by cutting them out is particularly effective - especially with your fencing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just catching up Val. Wisteria is one of my favourite plants - we have a huge one in our garden and I always look forward to it flowering in late spring. You have captured it beautifully here, and the birds in their bath provide the perfect centrepiece. Good job. Off to see X. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty Val! Love the colours and your choice of stamps and the addition of the fence turns this into a real garden. I love the wisteria because it's one of my favourite plants.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete