Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Forgotten Friday 55

During the week I was trawling through my many A4 boxes of bits and pieces of paper and card searching for a particular colour when I came across a partial sheet of  uncoloured digital images.  I usually print several to fill a page when I want just one and this sheet had been put away and forgotten so it fits in well with Judith's Forgotten Friday challenge.  The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Coloursoft pencils, then cut out with a Nestabilities die.  Background paper is from a K & Co pad which has been lying around for a long time together with a scrap from one of the bits boxes.  The die cut border, corner and backing for the greeting were cut from scraps of blue card and a matching ribbon bow has been added. The curly strip and corner were cut using a die set from Lea'bilities, the greeting was produced on the computer, punched out and popped onto Cuttlebug die shapes.  Three more images left to colour in now and that will be one less piece in my 'bits' collection.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Val....what a great image beautifully coloured and I love that new border and corner die...mmmmm love the colours of you card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I've been coming across lots of uncoloured images in my grand sort out. I dread to think how many cards I could make if I coloured them all in! Your image is really cute, and I like the die cuts, I haven't seen those before. Thanks so much for joining in FF this week. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this frog Val, he's so cute. Well done for using up some leftovers. The die you've used for the corner and border are on my wish list, there are lots of things on my wish list though.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frog Val and the colours are so good together. Fabulous dies as well:) I see you have a rainy background to your blog, will it change when summer comes?
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done for using up leftovers to make a lovely card Val. I need to go through all my bits and bobs,its overflowing x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the joy of using up bits = very satisfying isn't it? Love your frog & the scalloped edge with the die-cut swirls really gives a lovely stylized sea effect.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete